10.10.2007

David and I moved into our new home a week and a half ago. He promptly took off on business... I have been actively searching for a job. I was hoping to start working on the 8th but haven't found a job that I think would be a good fit for me. I'm interested in starting a career not just showing up for a paycheck, thus, I've been a bit more picky than in the past. I have had several good interviews and I have more resumes out there but with David being away from home the days are getting longer.





This morning I tackled the pool. I vacuumed it and double checked the chemical levels. It went pretty well but the pool had been neglected for a bit before we moved in and the algae had gotten a bit out of control. When I vacuumed this morning I think I stirred up quite a bit that didn't get picked up so now that things are settled again I'll need to vacuum again.




I wouldn't have chosen TX as a place to call home but the area we are in is wonderful. It's very similar to Naperville, IL but with more ethnic restaurants available. With in just a few miles there are several Indian food places, Thai, German, Russian, Vietnamese, Japanese and so on. I can't wait to try them all! A friend and her family stayed a few nights with me (bless them, we still don't have much in the way of furniture!) and we sampled one of the Indian places. It was fantastic!

No comments: