10.11.2008

Beth, Becky, Stephen, Danny
I think this was taken about twenty years ago when my family and I lived in Florida. Our first summer there we drove to CT and OH to visit our grandparents. Turns out it was our only summer there as we were transferred to WA shortly after. We are four of the ten kids that have lived in FL and never been to Disney World. =-) Pretty cute huh? None the less this was taken on the couch in my grandparents living room in Castalia, OH. They still had that couch until my grandfather was moved in with my Uncle after my Grandma passed. My Great Aunt Norma, who lives in OH and previously worked for the US Post Office and doesn't use email (Connection? One can only wonder.) sent this picture to me. I think she's been house cleaning. She sends me random things annually. We keep in touch with letters pretty regularly. Everyone should have at least one person they still communicate with through snail mail. It's fun.

No comments: