6.15.2012

MOVING

We are finally getting out of the hot box called Houston. Closing is 06.20.2012 in the early morning then we head due North with a very brief stop in KS to visit Hubs family en-route to the Portland area.  

Monday morning David goes to work and I report to my new school.  I have a few pre-req's to complete because with every move a few courses are lost or not quite right.  We loosely decided if I didn't get into the courses I needed for application in September to nursing school then I'd use my current degree(s) to get a job.  I was wait-listed but for them but two out of three cleared and the prof for the third said show up he'd get me in (finally a 4.0 pays off for something cause no on in real life cares) so school it is.  I like love school. I'm good at it, I like the challenge and the dead lines and that A's at the end of a tough semester.  Thankfully Hubs just wants me to be happy. I suspect I'll always be in school.  Collecting degrees as most collect promotions and raises. :)

Portland is very food allergy friendly. We are looking forward to being able to occasionally eat out together.  The weather is much more compatible with our love for outside adventures. Camping, fishing, hiking...

No comments: