7.20.2012

Apartment Pictures

living room
The moving company finally showed up on Monday and left piles of boxes to be unpacked. I've been working steadily in the evenings but in the last 24 hours have started to really make progress. Hope to have everything sorted and put away this weekend. David will be able to hang a few shelves and things. Thankfully we didn't have a the typical over stuffed 3 bed room house in Texas so we're able to find a landing place for most of what we have.... Just takes time. This was a few hours ago. Still working on it clearly. I had the living room and master bed squared away between Tuesday and Wednesday evenings but the 2nd bedroom is a catch all for now so it's a disaster. Since everything was sitting in storage for so long (lengthy moving company delay) I'm washing all clothing and dishes as I unpack. I'm thankful for my little bitty apartment washer and dryer! Hopefully we can get a few pictures hung up over the weekend also.
dining.kitchen

2nd bedroom


No comments: