4.04.2008

Yesterday was my Birthday. Thank you to everyone for kind wishes and nice gifts. =-) On his way home from work David picked up Mexican food. David makes GREAT margaritas so we celebrated in fine style. I made myself a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting. Probably one of my all time favorite types of cake. The circle two layer type. With extra frosting in the middle. Delicious.

I've been shocked over some of the things that I have heard Obama and Hillary say over the last few days. For giggles and grins I checked out Obamas website. He's got a bit on there that talks about testing infants and two year olds for disabilities and illnesses such as cerebral palsy, autism and Down's. What's next, Hitler? In-utero testing so we can simply eliminate children with "problems." He says it's so we can be "better prepared." Of course he also thinks that we should have government training from "Zero to Five". Check it out, I kid you not. He's a one man riot act. Hillary is not much better but at least we know where she stands. Under fire in Bosnia. If she'd ever been under fire I could see how she would get the places or dates mixed up being that she's human. It's a bit more difficult to understand how she can "be human and make mistakes" about something that NEVER happened. Wow. She also wanted to challenge Obama to a bowling game for the candidacy. She said this on 04/01, now it's toted a possible April Fools joke. I am just not so sure of that considering some of her other and above mentioned verbal vomit. And, if it were just a joke, it shows her lack of judgement. I'm pretty sure I don't want my next Commander in Chief to be selected based on their bowling ability or lack there of.

No comments: