9.11.2008

David came home all excited about this website. Since he was home before I left my office, I asked that he run to the store for milk. He came home with ice cream ("because we're nearly out"), meat for the dogs (we feed them raw), milk and the makings for "Hurricanes". He's hilarious. He said that he shouldn't go to the store when he's so excited. Just a moment ago he said something to the effect of the "terrible thing about hurricanes is that they are so slow. Your have to sit around and wait for them to show up." I haven't seen him this excited since our Honeymoon. It's pretty fun. Even our dogs are wound up. Scratch would really like dinner though so I should go feed him. So far, only a wee bit of wind. I cross over the freeway to get home. It was a parking lot. Terrible for the people trying to leave. We're thankful we can stay home.

No comments: