9.12.2008

DOG DAYS

We took Sunny and Scratch out for a nice long walk. It's hot, but the wind is beginning to pick up a little. On Saturdays we wash their bedding and on every other Saturday we wash them. I'm taking care of wash day today because we don't know what tomorrow will hold and I can't tolerate stinky house and dogs. I washed Sunshine while Scratch sat and worried about it outside the door. Now he's moping because he knows he's up next. Baths are not his idea of a good time but he loves clean bedding. Sunshine hadn't had a bath in about a month because of her 'owie' that required stitches. We still aren't sure how she obtained it but she had to stay dry for three weeks. She was a mess. It was disgusting how long the water ran brown. I guess I shouldn't keep Scratch waiting. The anticipation is hard on him.

No comments: