9.10.2008

Need coffee now. Just run a line into my arm and set up a drip. =-) I'm taking three classes that are difficult, working 15-20 hours a week and attempting to keep up the house, laundry, yard and dogs. Not to mention spend time with my hubby. David travels a lot, so most of the house/yard/dog daily stuff falls to me. I don't mind, I'm just tired. When David's home he cooks and cleans with the best of them. On Sunday he came home from church and started cooking. An hour later we had grilled chicken breasts and potatoes, stuffing, steamed fresh carrots and corn. Me? I was in front of the computer hollering at MyMathLab, the torture device created by some maniac to make students lives miserable. Actually, it's mostly only difficult for those of us that are used to getting homework and assignments on paper and turning them in on paper. This is an internet based homework/quiz forum. Very interesting indeed. And it takes me an average of 2.5 hours per homework assignment. The one quiz that we have had thus far was seven questions. Took me 57 minutes. But, I did make a 100% on it so I guess the hour is justified. Same with the homework. All 100% with the exception of one 97.7%. Exam was Monday, we'll see how it turned out. Gotta fly. I have Business Law in 50 minutes.

No comments: