10.17.2008

FINAL

I took my Macro-Econ final on Wednesday. Didn't do as well as I would have liked but I should still have an "A". It was a great class and I'm going to miss the daily discussions of current events and how they effect our world. I won't, however, miss the homework, assignments, quizzes and exams! Since it was an eight week course it's nice to have it out of the way so I can focus on Finite Math and Business Law. Originally I was worried about my Business Law course. Now that we've been doing Matrices in Finite Math, my concern has relocated itself. YIKES! It's probably been 15 plus years since I had anything to do with fractions and there are lots in Matrices. Double yikes! But it's been good. A stretch to say the least. I've started the application process to Sam Houston State. I'd forgotten how lengthy university applications can be. I had to wait until October 1st because of the residency situation (it's easier to apply as a resident then get re-listed as a resident when it takes effect). I decided to wait until I finished Macro to start so that I didn't feel stretched (well, any more stretched than I already was). Now it's started. The collecting of previous colleges transcripts, paper work... I haven't gotten very far into it but we'll see. Hopefully I'll be taking classes in January. At this time I expect to continue to work part time. Lone Star (the community college I'm attending now) just opened up one more class that I can take through them so I'll have one class at the Community College and a few at Sam. I'm looking forward to completing a Bachelors!

1 comment:

sarah said...

I hope it all works out for you! I love school - i'm a nerd - but there's no way I could enjoy finite math! I'm very glad that not everyone posts heavy stuff like I do - sometimes I get tired of my own blog! :-) and I enjoy reading people's normal life activities.
Take care