5.16.2009


FINALS: COMPLETE

I finished my last final at about 5 on Thursday. Over all I think I did well. As I told my mom I can at least rest in the fact that I couldn't have done anything more. I studied about 90 hours in 7 days. Ridiculous I know. My grades are not in yet but I know I have lost my 4.0. I took six classes, three at night. I think that the three night classes are what did me in. ;-()

The big question of late is "When will you be done?" The answer? One year. I could have pounded through the summer and fall, taking heavy class loads and graduating in December, but David and I decided that it would be better for me to r.e.s.t. this summer. I have been in school year round for over a year, working while taking classes for some and taking toooooo many classes for the rest of the time. I probably will not walk. I didn't walk for high school graduation. I didn't walk for my AA graduation. I would rather just have a ginormous party. I'm not a super sentimental person and spending hours in line to pick up an empty folder just isn't my cup of tea. Please drop it in the mail and I'll see it when it gets here.

So, what are we going to do this summer??????????? That's the next big question. We don't know. We are hoping that David will be sent to some jobs that are within driving distance so I can tag along for a couple of days away at the company's expense.

I'm not sure who is more happy about my taking a break from school. David or me. David got me the flowers in the picture. They are starting to open and just beautiful.

Happy no classes!

No comments: