5.13.2010

Last Day

Today is my last day of finals to obtain my Bachelors Degree.

For those of you that don't know - I technically started in Fall of 1999. I've been plugging away here and there ever since. When Hubs and I landed in H, Texas I got a job, because that's what I always did. Then in a reduction of force I was let go. So I went back to school full time. And for the first time since Fall 1999 I was actively pursuing that BA as my primary purpose. That was January 2009. Which means I am getting the bulk of my courses in 18 months. Which is pretty good considering.

So I graduate this weekend.

Also for those of you that don't know, the ONLY aisle I've ever walked is the one to meet Hubs at the alter on Daddy's arm. Yup. And why would I change that?? Not for the Bachelors Degree but for my girlfriends wedding June 12. I don't know who's arm I'll be on but I'll walk that aisle.

My most difficult final is at 11am. If everything goes well - please that everything would go well! - I'll finish this semester with a 4.0. No easy feat with my five course load of upper levels including two accounting courses and a job, and a husband, and a house. I'm pretty delighted. I suppose worse case scenario I have 4 A's and a B. I'd really like 5 A's. That said the dryer just stopped and I should really be back at those goofy notes and things.

1 comment:

sarah said...

you walked well!! :)