10.22.2010

Dusting.

There is something so mundane about it. I'm just going to have to do it again next week. Same task, over and over with out much change. But if I skip a week the dust collects like crazy and looks terrible.

It seems life for me consists of:

  • Keeping my husband fed
  • Keeping my house clean
  • Doing laundry
  • Working just a few hours a week outside the home
  • Managing our finances
  • Cleaning bathrooms
  • Dusting
  • Vacuuming
  • Sweeping
Yea I know if I'm not careful I'll thrill myself to death. ;) There are benefits to me being home. See the first item for reference. But I get restless. There doesn't seem to be many job opportunities for me close to home. I'm not interested in commuting. It would be a minimum of an hour drive each way into the city if I had regular business hours. I H.A.T.E. sitting in traffic. I'd rather stay home and clean. So here I am.

No comments: