9.06.2012

Done.

Today I took my third final in less than 12 weeks. Thankfully I waded through 3 science courses, 3.5 weeks each and came out the other side with three "A's" on record.

Now for applications. My top choice is OHSU in Portland. They have an accelerated BSN program for students who already have a Bachelors degree. I realized yesterday as I was pulling together my transcripts that I have been accepted to every college I've ever applied to. By the Grace of God this will continue. The accelerated BSN program is the only one in this area that doesn't require the bulk of prerequisites to be done in the last 5 years. I don't have a back up plan, although I'm looking for one in the form of a job.

We shall see.

The program is fiercely competitive. It would help if I were bi-lingual. Too late for that. Application period opened on the 1st and closes in 3 months.

No comments: