1.22.2007

Hello there. Well David and I are about settled. Well as settled as two people who move all the time can get!!! That means that I have mostly unpacked my kitchen apparatus' and most of our clothing. Since my last post, our landlords have been busy. They put new doors on our bedroom that open to the living room area. They've followed up on their promise to move the fridge to the kitchen (and just in time as I was coming through the front door with a load of groceries shortly after they'd finished!) and they have delivered our washer and dryer. I am delighted it's a full sized pair!!! I am able to wash more than one pair of David's jeans at the same time. What else. Oh they hung the shower although not the curtain. Hmm. I guess he purchased the wrong thing. Anyway we are doing fine without although I am glad we don't own the floor and wall! But this is why we rent. Their problem. This week I have been cleaning and cooking. David is enjoying my staying home. I haven't had a chance to bake bread, that's on for tomorrow, but I have been something of a culinary genious. Crock pot chicken, chili and the likes. Anyway, I'm trying to get the last of the errands run before I start supper so I should be off. I'm making chicken enchiladas. It's a lot more fun cooking when I have lots of time and no other obligations. And so perhaps we'll post a few more pictures at sometime. Right now we're buried in snow but we are keeping the walks shoveled. It's looks cheery.

No comments: