6.12.2008

I love accounting. It's a fantastic course. I took my first exam and made an "A" so I was thrilled. I even enjoy the homework. The way things balance and work out. It's great.

And, even better, we are done with two out of six weeks. Nice. I like courses that move through the material quickly. Also, I've enjoyed getting to know the girls I always sit with in class. We do a bit of chatting when our instructor is getting herself together. And maybe a little when the lecture gets extra dull.

There is a significant amount of work but it's paying off.

Scratch is passed out in here with me and Sunshine is snoozing on the cool of the tile floors in the kitchen. It's about 92 with a heat index of over 100. Disgusting really. I'm hoping to get in the pool in a little while. It's a fabulous 80 something degrees. I haven't checked lately. Anyway, I am working Tue/Thu afternoons following class. I swung by today to let the dogs out for a little while and they decided to stay out. That was at about 11:45 am. I think by about 2 they were wishing they'd opted to stay inside. Our neighbor gave us a kiddie pool that their dogs wouldn't use. Sunshine thinks it's some cruel joke, she much prefers the "adult" pool. Nice. She'll lay in the kiddie pool but if we're anywhere near the other, she's out like a shot beggin' to go in. Scratch is still relatively uncertain. He likes to wade in the little creek near our home though. And chase frogs. He's a hoot.

Perhaps I'll have time to check in this weekend.

No comments: