11.10.2008

I found out I made a 93 on my Business Law exam so I'm holding an average grade of 95. My instructor told me this morning I probably didn't need to worry so much about my grades. I told him I'd worry until I saw that "A" in the computer after finals. I have a 4.0 and I am feeling the pressure. I've never been so crazy about grades. It's incredible what a year or two of carrying a 4.0 will do to a girl. ;-)

So I've been avoiding the results of the elections last week. Um, maybe if I ignore the situation it'll go away? I wish. I realize that God is still on his Throne and in control but it's still a very scary situation. I'm not even certain this guy is a legitimate US citizen and I'm mostly sure he's Muslim. All in all it adds up to one big scary situation. Although neither my husband or I would have chosen to live in Texas we are grateful we are here now. We figure that Obama will have to come packing some serious heat to get all the guns and "religion" out of Texas. Texas has threatened to secede before. If Obama tries to implement even half of what he's promised, he'll flat line the economy in no time. Hopefully he was all talk and doesn't follow through on much. I guess only time will tell. Until then I'm stocking up on guns, ammo and Bibles. =-)

No comments: