12.02.2008

lFrostyl
This morning I woke up about 6:30 and lo and behold there was a frost. Only a very light one mind you and only behind the house where the sun shines less frequently but a frost none the less! I was rather excited. I brewed up a pot of chai and got to work finishing Christmas cards. I haven't been very inspired this year until this morning. It's some how a bit odd writing Christmas cards when it's 90 degrees outside. I'm about 1/2 through now. It's warming up as the day goes by and I've many things to accomplish. Packages to mail, dogs to walk, studying with Steph but I wanted to report the evidence of winter has finally arrived here in Htown, TX. Although the high today is about 78 I think so the evidence won't last long!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

I SO want to send out Christmas cards this year! But with my job cut and finances tight - and no car - getting stamps and supplies and with papers due and having time...

sorry, I don't know where the tirad came from. :-) My roomie and I just got a Christmas tree - it somehow seems right that it's now cold outside.

have fun!