1.08.2009

15 Bean Soup

So I set my 15 bean mix out to soak for the night last night before bed. This morning I got up and threw it all in the crock pot with onions, tomatoes, my ham bone and spices!! Hopefully tonight we will have a fabulous dinner of hearty bean soup and the whole wheat bread I made two days ago.

Sunshine has been a good little patient but she's getting irritated with all the rules. No running, no wrestling with Scratch, no jumping, no swimming, no playing with friends... How do you explain to a 19 month pup that she has to sleep and lay around all day. It wasn't too bad yesterday because she was still feeling pretty crumby. Now she's feeling better (thankfully) but she's also getting restless (help!!!). There are pictures being added to the link from yesterdays post pretty often, so if readers are interested in tracking her progress just check out:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=71604&l=aaa6a&id=678116408

1 comment:

sarah said...

I'm a little curious as to your whole wheat bread...do you have the recipe? did you use a bread machine?
I should mail you some fun recipes of mine :-)come to think of it, I don't think I've ever sent you snail-mail! I'll have to add you to my list :-)